Real-Estate.ca > Current Best Alberta Mortgage Rates
The Best Mortgage Rates in Calgary & Edmonton
The lowest mortgage rates or the best mortgage rates in Alberta - What's the difference? Depends on your situation, your goals and your risk tolerance. It's not our job to just get you the best interest rates. It's our fiduciary duty to get you into the mortgage with a rate and term that is best for you. Buyers who focus solely on the lowest rate typically end up with a "costly stripped down" mortgage. Consider more than just the rate when shopping for your home financing. Consider the following:
- Mortgage Interest Rate - The lowest vs the best
- Prepayment Priveleges - Helping you save money
- Portability, Blending and - Moving your mortgage with you
- Rate holds and length of term - Capitalizing on SMART financing
- Costly hidden Pay-out penalties - The kicker of the "lowest rate" teaser
- The varying methods used to calculate those penalties - Making a bad deal sound good
- The length of time you will "reasonably" be staying in this home - Tailoring your financing to you
We work with the best mortgage brokers in Calgary to help you navigate this complicated and potentially hazardous transaction. They will help you with more than just the lowest mortgage rate. They will help you attain the best mortgage terms with the most appropriate rate based on YOUR unique profile. Just fill out the form above, it doesn't take long and we make it as easy as we can.
Quickly Calculate Your Monthly Payment Amount
This mortgage calculator can be used to figure out monthly payments of a home mortgage loan, based on the home's sale price, the term of the loan desired, buyer's down payment percentage, and the loan's interest rate.