Trust in me to act in your best interest!
Purchasing a home is a significant financial and emotional investment. I understand this, and I pledge to provide you with professional, courteous service in helping you find the right property. To fulfill this commitment, I agree to:
- A private consultation as your Personal Real Estate Consultant
- Match you with homes that fit your Key Core Needs Analysis as well as your financial criteria, household requirements, etc.
- Keep you in control of your experience, as you pre-approve or reject each suggested home listing
- Help you find the RIGHT HOME and at the RIGHT PRICE.
- Consult with you to determine your particular real estate goals. Help you define your financial ability to purchase a home, and explain to you alternative methods of purchasing and financing.
- Familiarize you with the communities to help you with your neighbourhood and property choices.
- Provide information on properties, which may include those listed with our office and those offered through other real estate companies.
- Explain real estate procedures, including typical closing costs and purchase agreement details and procedures.
- Assist you in sourcing the right mortgage financing.
- Assist you in preparing an offer to purchase, and help prepare and complete all paperwork pertaining to the purchase of your new property as permitted by law.
- Monitor all closing activities as permitted by law or local practice upon acceptance of an offer between you and the seller.
- Keep you well informed throughout the entire real estate purchase process. Mandating our 93 Point Due-Diligence Checklist.
- Comply with the fiduciary and legal duties of an Agent in a Client Relationship with you. Including but not limited to: Undivided Loyalty, Confidentiality, Full Disclosure, Lawful Obedience, Reasonable Care and Skill and Full Accounting.
I Need a few things from you too!
I do a lot behind the scenes and I have a life outside real estate too. In this industry we make many personal sacrifices to be in service to our clients. To be of the best service to you and my other clients I must ask the following of you. In an agency relationship you have duties towards your Agent, which include the following:
- Maintain contact with me, return calls and emails in a timely and courteous manner and generally treat me as you would want to be treated if you were working in my role.
- Disclose matters that could affect the transaction, including material facts that must be passed on to the 3rd party in the real estate transaction. Note: Sellers are required by law to disclose the existence of known material latent defects, which are defects that are structurally dangerous, health hazard or would entail substantial remedy costs.
- It is your responsibility to read all documents carefully and ensure you understand what you are signing. If you need assistance or advice, you always have the option to consult a professional.
- Work with me as your trusted real estate consultant and me alone unless in contravention to the agency model discussed in the Agency Relationships guide.
- If you aren't happy or want to work with another agent, just let me know, you've decided to move in another direction.
- Go to open houses, search the listings, drive by neighbourhoods, If you see something you like, want to see, or perhaps even place an offer on... CALL ME FIRST.