To let you know... We're different than most real estate services. We work to ensure that your homeownership will have a solid foundation that goes deeper than just price and functionality. We take our jobs as your trusted advisor very seriously.
I pledge to provide you with professional, courteous service in helping you find the right property.
- Provide a private consultation and Key Core Needs Analysis as well as your financial criteria, household requirements, etc.
- Help you find the RIGHT HOME and at the RIGHT PRICE.
- Scour and filter the agent MLXchange database, which may include those listed with our office and those offered through other real estate companies.
- Explain real estate procedures, details and procedures.
- Monitor all closing activities as permitted by law or local practice upon acceptance of an offer between you and the seller.
- Keep you well informed throughout the entire real estate purchase process. Mandating our 93 Point Due-Diligence Checklist.
- Comply with the fiduciary and legal duties of an Agent in a Client Relationship with you. Including but not limited to Undivided Loyalty, Confidentiality, Full Disclosure, Lawful Obedience, Reasonable Care and Skill and Full Accounting.
- Be open, up-front, honest and loyal to and with me. In essence, work with me, so I can do the best job for you possible.
- If you aren't happy or want to work with another agent, just let me know, you've decided to move in another direction.
- Go to open houses, search the listings, drive neighborhoods! If you see something you like, want to view, or even place an offer on... CALL ME FIRST.
- HAVE FUN!
There are (In essence) 3 roles that the agency relationship takes:
Click for more information
The biggest and most common mistake we as agents see, and have the toughest time expressing to clients is the need to get pre-approved. Since the American housing crash, The BMO fiasco and the new changes to the mortgage rules, you NEED to move as far along the process as possible.
SEARCH THE ® It's important that you stay knowledgeable and active in the process.
FETCH - New listings How To Beat Out Other Buyers to Hot New Listings.
Here to Help.
Buying a property is an adventure and a significant investment. We're going to be presenting a lot of information to help you, but like most information, it's only a "road map" to the territory. You should consider talking over your own individual requirements with Christopher. I would be happy to answer your questions in more detail and provide you with appropriate advice on a no-obligation basis. Call me at 403.465.0060 or Read My Bio