Christie Park Calgary Real Estate and Homes for Sale

List your home for sale in Calgary with our proven and professional property marketing services. View more of the homes for sale in the Christie Park real estate community with our buyers specialists. Get started with a conversation today about your needs and the current Christie Park and  Calgary real estate market.  

Christie Park Real Estate Map

3 Properties Found. Showing Page 1 of 1
Sort by:
ROYAL LEPAGE SOLUTIONS
Reduced 2%
319 Christie Knoll Point Sw Calgary Alberta T3H 2V2 Christie Park Details
319 Christie Knoll Point Sw Calgary Alberta T3H 2V2 Christie Park Details
319 Christie Knoll Point Sw Calgary Alberta T3H 2V2 Christie Park Details
319 Christie Knoll Point Sw Calgary Alberta T3H 2V2 Christie Park Details

319 CHRISTIE KNOLL POINT SW IN CALGARY ALBERTA

$929,900

Your Opportunity To Own In The Exclusive Christie Estates! An Executive Home Ideal For Families Wanting To Be A Part Of A Wonderful Southwest Calgary Community. Its No Exaggeration When We Say This Home Goes On Forever- Plentiful Doors That Offer Rooms Privacy And Peace! ... Read More »

319 Christie Knoll Point Sw

Christie Park, Calgary, Alberta

Residential

  • 5 Beds
  • 4 Baths
  • 2,856 Square FT

MLS® #A1148026

RE/MAX IREALTY INNOVATIONS

55 CHRISTIE PARK TERRACE SW IN CALGARY ALBERTA

$409,900

This Wonderful End Unit Bungalow Villa Is Perfect For Empty-nesters Or Downsizers, No Need To Make Any Sacrifices With Over 1,500 Sqft. Of Developed Space And A Double Attached Garage In Prestigious Christie Park Estates. This Quiet, Pet-friendly Complex Is Extremely Well... Read More »

55 Christie Park Terrace Sw

Christie Park, Calgary, Alberta

Residential

  • 2 Beds
  • 2 Baths
  • 1,502 Square FT

MLS® #A1122508

HIGHLINE REAL ESTATE INC.
New Listing
A102 & A103, 6320 17th Avenue Sw Calgary Alberta T3H 2V4 Christie Park Details
MLS® #A1154766 - A102 & A103, 6320 17th Avenue Sw in Christie Park Calgary
MLS® #A1154766 - A102 & A103, 6320 17th Avenue Sw in Christie Park Calgary
MLS® #A1154766 - A102 & A103, 6320 17th Avenue Sw in Christie Park Calgary

A102 & A103, 6320 17TH AVENUE SW IN CALGARY ALBERTA

$44

Prime Location + High Visibility + Traffic Counts, And Seamless Access To Both Sarcee Trail Sw And The Sirocco C-train Station Make Christie Crossing The Ideal Space For Both New And Established Businesses In Search Of Their Next Luxury Storefront. Located Within The Excl... Read More »

A102 & A103, 6320 17th Avenue Sw

Christie Park, Calgary, Alberta

Commercial

MLS® #A1154766

Christie Park REALTOR® Tour of the Neighbourhood

Take a tour of Christie Park with this video walkthrough of the neighbourhood. Learn about the community before you start looking at homes and make notes of what's important to you.

Christie Park Homes

Located in the West Calgary, Christie Park is a relatively new neighbourhood, being established in 1990 on an elevated plateau on Signal Hill. A small community, Christie Park shares close ties with Strathcona Park and Aspen Wood, creating a family friendly and quiet setting.

Christie Park Real Estate Listings Community #052

Calgary Real Estate Quadrant: SouthWest Calgary
Similar neighboring communities of Signature Park, Strathcona Park, Signal Hill and Aspen Woods.
Community Established 1990

Homes in Strathcona and Christie Park are located on a prominent highland that allows for outstanding city views of Calgary and the Elbow and Bow River Valley. Some of the homes with superior views qualify under our estate and luxury home listings as well. The community is near to Edworthy Park and Glendale Athletic Park as well as the expansive Westside Recreational Center.

Christie Park Schools
Olympic Heights Elementary School - Public
John Costello School

Christie Park Real Estate Market

As of 2006, around 20% of homes in Christie Park are apartments and condominiums, with the remaining 80% being detached and semi-detached single-family homes, in bungalow and two-storey form. 4.3% of homes were being used for rental purposes.

Data is supplied by Pillar 9™ MLS® System. Pillar 9™ is the owner of the copyright in its MLS® System. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by Pillar 9™. The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.