Overview of the McQueen Real Estate Subdivision
McQueen is a cozy little box of development towards the north of the western portion of the city. Alluring elements include multiple schools, and open recreational spaces. While there are some goods and services in the area, they are not in abundant supply. Thankfully, neighbouring communities serve to contribute to available shopping. Industrial land is present to the north of the subdivision, which may present an issue for homebuyers looking to purchase in the area if this is something that concerns them.
Housing Statistics* for McQueen Edmonton:
- 60% single-family detached homes
- 4% semi-detached (duplex) homes
- 36% lowrise condominiums
- 58% owner occupied homes
- 42% renter occupied homes
Multi-unit residences are a fairly large factor in this area, however single-family dwellings are still the primary housing style. Listings typically sit in the affordable $300-500 thousand range.
- Coronation School (Kindergarten - Grade 6)
- Edmonton Christian West School (Kindergarten - Grade 9)
- Westminster School (Grades 7-9)
- Ross Sheppard School (Grades 10-12)
- Edmonton Christian High School (Grades 10-12)
- Archbishop MacDonald Catholic School (Grades 10-12)
For more information about schools in McQueen visit our page for Edmonton Public, Private and Catholic Schools.
FEATURE YOUR HOME on the HOM.ca network. Call an associate in Edmonton to advertise your McQueen home for sale.
*Statistics gathered from the 2011 Canadian Census
Listing information last updated on July 10th, 2020 at 1:01am MDT.