Don't Rent...buy Now! Great Starter Home For A Young Family Or Investment Property. Nice 2 Storey Condo With 3 Bedrooms Up And 1 1/2 Bathrooms With Good Living Space Throughout This Home, With Main Floor Family Room And Kitchen With 2 Pce Bathroom Off The Back Door (conv... Read More »
Truly A Hidden Gem! Tucked In Behind Mature Trees Along The Boulevard In Queensland, You Will Fall In Love With This Unit. Gorgeous Hardwood Floors! 2 Full Bathrooms! Fantastic Layout With Stupendous Space For Both Your Dining Room And Living Room! The Kitchen Is The Perf... Read More »
Why Rent When You Can Own? This Fantastic Two-storey Condo Is Located In The Southeast Community Of Queensland Just Steps From Schools, Amenities And Transit. Main Floor Showcases A Living Room Which Leads To The Rear Kitchen And Adjacent Dining Room. The Dining Room Has ... Read More »
This Bright 3 Bedroom Pet Friendly Townhouse Comes With A Finished Basement And Stainless Steel Appliances. Open Concept With A Designated Dining Area Flowing Into The Family Room. Upstairs Is A Renovated 5 Piece Bathroom With Dual Sinks, 3 Good Sized Bedrooms With Close... Read More »
Welcome Home! A 3-bedroom Bi Level Located On A Quiet Cul-de-sac In The Well Established Community Of Queensland. A Formal Entrance Leads To The Spacious Kitchen With Tons Of Cupboard Space And Overlooks The Dining Area. The Living Room Has Large Windows Bringing In Loads... Read More »
Affordable, Spacious Property In Queensland. This Home Features Three Bedrooms On The Main Floor And Two Bedrooms In The Basement. Bonus Room On The Main Floor Can Be Easily Converted Back Into Living/family Area. There Is A Spacious Living Room And Bright, Sunny Kitchen... Read More »
This Cottage Style Character Bungalow Is The Perfect Investment Or First Time Buyer Property. 3 Bedrooms And 2 Baths. A Little Tlc Will Have This Home Looking Great Or Have The Renters Move Right In. Wonderful Neighbourhood, Quick Walk To The Park And Easy Access To Deerf... Read More »
Located On A Quiet, Peaceful Street Across From A Small Park This 1,120 Sq Ft Fully Developed Bungalow With Double Detached Garage Is The Perfect Family Home. This Four-bedroom Home (3 Up And 1 Down) Has Seen Several Updates – Furnace Oct 2009, New Hot Water Tank May 201... Read More »
4 Bedroom Bungalow In Queensland! This Large Bungalow Features A Bright And Sunny Living Room With Large Windows. Great Kitchen With Plenty Of Cabinet Space And Pantry . Master Bedroom Includes A Walk-in Closet And An Updated 3pc Ensuite Bathroom. Three Additional Bedr... Read More »
Good Solid House With A Great Floor Plan And Offers Large Eat-in Kitchen Plus Dining Room, Very Spacious Livingroom And 3 Decent Sized Bedrooms. The Large Master Bedroom Offers A 2pc. Ensuite Bathroom. The Lower Level Is A Very Open And Well Designed Suite (illegal) Wi... Read More »
Welcome To 39 Queen Isabella Close. This Charming 1,180 Square Foot Bungalow Sits On A Quiet Street And Shows Pride Of Ownership Throughout. The Main Floor Features Three Bedrooms, Two Full Bathrooms, A Fully Renovated Kitchen With Fully Height Cabinetry, Newer Countertop... Read More »
Welcome To Wonderful Queensland! This Emerging Community Continues To Produce Quality Properties! Situated Across From A Greenspace On A Quiet Street, This Property Sits On An Enormous Lot. The South-facing Backyard Is Just One Highlights You Will Fall In Love With, Along... Read More »
Queensland REALTOR® Tour of the Neighbourhood
Take a tour of Queensland with this video walkthrough of the neighbourhood. Learn about the community before you start looking at homes and make notes of what's important to you.
Queensland Real Estate Listings Community #250
The real estate community of Queensland is an affordable district of bungalows and single detached homes. Properties here are older and established family homes. Recreational opportunities are afforded via nearby Fish Creek Provincial Park and the web of the Calgary bike paths. The Bow River also flows nearby and offers some picturesque walks within close proximity. Major roadways include the Bow Bottom Trail to Deerfoot Trail and Canyon Meadows Drive.
Queensland Real Estate Market
As of 2006, Queensland’s real estate market is mostly made up of detached and attached single-family homes, making up 77.2%, with the remaining 22.8% being apartments and row houses. 17.2% of homes are being used for rental purposes.