A Rare Find In The Community Of Rutland Park! This Beautiful Bungalow (duplex), Fully Developed, Is Located On A Huge Corner Rc-2 Lot. Well Maintained & Cared For, Offering Over 1300sqft Of Living Space On Each Side. Timeless Finishings & Quality Craftsmanship Have Been... Read More »
Rare Find! Large Bungalow Completely Re-done Top-to-bottom Over The Recent Years. Well Thought Out Design, Outstanding Quality & Attention To Detail. Located On A Massive Lot In The Inner City Community Of Rutland Park. You Will Forget The City Is Minutes Away, This Is... Read More »
Bellaview Homes Present Modern Luxury At Its Best In A Prime Rutland Park Location, Close To Marda Loop, Parks, Schools, Dt And Killarney. A One Of A Kind Semi-detached Home Exuding Quality, And Flare. Custom Kitchen, Fisher Paykel Appliances, And A Huge Quartz Island. Wi... Read More »
Move Up ($460K - $659K)
Beautiful Tree Lined Street Quite Location. Raised Bungalow Creates Larger Basement Windows ,home Is In Good Condition .front Asphalt Dive Way For Lots Of Additional Parking. Read More »
Nestled On A Very Quiet Street In Highly-sought-after Rutland Park! Lovely Tree-lined Street Showcases This Classic 1,126 Sq Ft Bungalow Nestled On A Sprawling 52x120 Lot. Spacious 3 + 1 Bedrooms And 2 Baths - Ideal For The Young Family. Character Hardwood Throughout ... Read More »
Investor Alert! - 50' X 120' Lot! Illegal Suite! Great Opportunity To Buy & Hold Or Look To Build Immediately. This Home Has Gone Through Recent Renovations! Upper Floor Has Been Updated & Only Needs The Addition Of Your Dream Kitchen. 2 Bedroom Lower Illegal Suite Has Ha... Read More »
Owner Is Having Weekend Garage Sales. Selling Everything. Cliche But True...location, Location, Location. Backing Onto Open Field, School Grounds. Very Private Street. This Incredible Custom Built Raised Bungalow Sits On An R2 Lot And Features Large Basement Windows For L... Read More »
Welcome To The Beautiful Tree Lined Streets Of Rutland Park. Lovingly Updated And Maintained Over The Years, This Home Welcomes You With A Large Front Porch And A Bright Entrance Way. It Has A Big Front Room, With A Large Window. Two Roomy Bedrooms And A Third Room, That... Read More »
Conveniently Located Inner-city Near Marda Loop, This Solid Bungalow Offers Over 2200 Sq.ft. Of Dev. Living Space & Vaulted Ceilings. Beautifully Updated W/ Site-finished Oak Hwd Flrs On The Main & Engineered Hwd In The Bsmt. Reno’s Include All New Electrical & Plumbing... Read More »
Starter Homes ($0 - $459K)
The Best Value Inner City! This Stunning 3 Bed 1 & 1/2 Bath Home Features Over 1400sf Of Living Space. On A Quiet Street In The Heart Of Rutland Park, This Home Sits In A Park Like Setting With Exceptional Schools, Amenities And Conveniences Just Steps Away. From The Main... Read More »
Rutland Park Homes
Annexed in 1910 as Sarcee Park, Rutland Park was established in 1952. Rutland Park is located North of Mount Royal University and west of Crowchild Trail. Rutland Park is named after Rutland county in England and is an ideal place for its close proximity to Marda Loop Business Revitalization Zone and Downtown, as well as North Glenmore Park and Weaselhead.
Rutland Park Real Estate Listings Community #028
Calgary Real Estate Quadrant: SouthWest Calgary
Similar neighboring communities of Rideau Park, Erlton and Park Hill.
Community Established 1952
Rutland Park is a community of well built older homes prime as starter homes for first time homebuyers, and investors. Nearby Sarcee Meadows houses many rental apartment buildings, and Richmond Green Park and Golf Club offer recreational opportunities. The Farmer's Market in the Currie Barracks offers a popular weekend shopping experience and the recently re-developed Marda Loop area present various dining and socializing opportunities.
Rutland Park Schools
Sir James Lougheed Elementary – Public
Rutland Park Real Estate Market
Rutland Park’s real estate is mostly made up of condominiums/row houses and apartments (69% of property in the area), with the remaining 31% being made up of detached and semi detached single-family housing. 56.5% of residences in the community are rentals.
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on August 26th, 2019 at 1:30am MDT.